Friday, May 30, 2008

Spread the word


I sent emails to those of you who gave them to me the last couple of times we got together, but I know I did not get every ones and there are people who weren't there. So, I need all of you to help me get this set up. Send me any email addresses you have that I may not, if I already have them then that is great......I'd rather get them twice then not invite people. Once it is going then we can all add posts and pictures and keep updated on each others lives. I am pretty sure there will be some of us who post often....and others who just spy and check the log, but don't contribute. Whatever works for you!!!

3 comments:

Camille said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Camille said...

Oh my gosh how fun! I love that you all are still getting together and look how great you all look! Keep the Royal spirit alive :)
(Camille Langston)

Kelly M said...

This is an amazing picture. I am impressed you guys all look great! What a fun blog. I just added this one to the others that I "stalk". Good to see you all. (Kelly Davidson)