Saturday, May 31, 2008

Hey Holly,

Thanks for setting this up and getting me up to date with technology. I am pretty good at emails so we will see how I do with this. It was fun getting to see you all I usually have to work so I miss out on the fun outings. I know there was a few of you that I have not seen since our ten year reunion. I think you are right that we have an amazing set of friends. I know that people at work are always amazed that we still see each other. I feel pretty lucky to be able to call you all my friends, and very grateful that I was lucky enough to be included in that circle of friendship. Hope we can get together soon.

Love Stacey

1 comment:

Amy said...

You girls look awesome!!! I only wish I knew which kids belonged each of you. I can't believe it's been that many years since graduation! I'm excited to hopefully see some of you in July -I'll be in UT the week of the 18th-til the 25th. I'm now in ID instead of the east coast, so if there is anything going on, let me know.