Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Saturday Lunch

Okay, lunch was great. We had a wonderful time visiting and catching up. I got some ideas for Christmas and just felt really good after seeing everyone. I know we always say this, but we really should get together more often. Maybe we should plan date nights or something. Of course I remembered to take my camera, but then totally forgot to get it out and snap some photos. Sorry. Hopefully we will be planning another get together later in the month when some out of town friends are in for the holidays. I will keep you all posted!!!!!

1 comment:

stacey said...

Hey Holly

Wish I could have come to lunch but 12:00 is not the best time for night shifters. I hope everyone is well. I really wanted to ask you since I am not the best blogger if you got an email comment from Kelly and Camille. I got an email from them, but no information showed up like return addresses. I just wondered if since you set up the blog if that was only available on your email. Anyways thanks again for all your hard work with the Blog!